It’s a CD, with music.
01) “Yo-a-o” Lexx
02) “I am the Doctor” Doctor Who
03) “Cue1, Opening Credits” Philip Glass
04) “March of the Volunteers” Monkey
05) “Powder” Cowboy Bebop
06) “Lux Aeterna” Requiem for a Dream
07) “Winner Takes All” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
08) “Montagues and Capulets” Sergei Prokofiev
09) “Heavenly Peach Banquet” Monkey
10) “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” Ennio Morricone
11) “Cue2a, Helen’s Tune (Melodic)” Philip Glass
12) “Map of Desire” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
13) “La Resa Dei Conti” Ennio Morricone
14) “Anymore Makes Awkward Silence” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
15) “Per Qualche Dollaro In Piu” Ennio Morricone
16) “Those Who Will See” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
17) “The Good” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
18) “Every Manchu” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
19) “Tavern Escape 2” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
20) “Tamacun” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
21) “Joyous Escape” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
22) “The Bad” The Good, the Bad, The Weird
23) “End Theme” Zero 7
24) “The Mad Man With a Box” Doctor Who
25) “Love Theme” Cannibal Holocaust
oftheocean asked: hi! could i have the name of the b&w video kemp was in? i saw it awhile ago but i can't remember what it's called for the life of me, sorry to bother you!
I belief it was some sort of music video directed by Terry Richardson… [a little google-fu] seems to be “Find A Way” by Young Love.
I’ve somehow ended up with a follower I know.
As in I’ve seen his face.
We’ve exchanged words.
I have too many followers.
A writing and roleplaying related rant.
I’m always on the look out for blogs to trawl through; archives to search for the best of posts…
I have a small problem.
I think that people who post those “ask me anything” images or reverse questionnaires all come across as a little sad and kinda pathetic; to be so desperate for human contact that you would go out and beg for it, on the internet of all places, is to almost deserve the trolling you’ll get.
But as tumblr becomes my primary exposure to social media I find myself wishing it was more social; wishing that people would interact with me some, answer my questions, ask me questions, respond to my wordy posts in some meaningful way.
So I’m not going to post an ask request but I will somewhat passive-aggressively talk about them in the hopes people will do so.
Guess what this is about; I dare ya.